Achieve Your Program Goals
Ensure accuracy, consistency, and security in every facet of unclaimed property process management.
As our clients’ partner in unclaimed property resources, we apply comprehensive controls for all of our systems and services, including:
- Information technology security controls
- Operational quality control procedures
- Business continuity and disaster recovery protocols
- Regular plan testing and annual security assessments
Reduce risk and strengthen your program by integrating industry leading unclaimed property strategies.
Our experts in legislation governing the escheatment of unclaimed property provide comprehensive consulting services, addressing matters such as:
- Operational best practices
- Strategies to address industry trends
- White papers on legislative initiatives
- Training programs to facilitate compliance
Leverage the latest advancements in information technology for your unclaimed property management system.
We believe that the application of technology and innovation is essential to reuniting more owners with unclaimed property. Kelmar offers the next generation in unclaimed property systems for program management today and for the future.
KAPS® offers users a full suite of automated tools and workflows for all of the functions and features that an unclaimed property program requires, including:
- Easy system installation & configuration
- Automation of routine tasks & customizable workflows
- Graphic dashboards for each system area
- Sophisticated fraud detection & prevention technologies
We are committed to ensuring that our software, controls and information security practices meet and exceed industry standards, as well as all legal and regulatory requirements. Our KAPS® unclaimed property management system and data centers are independently audited annually, in accordance with AICPA’s System and Organization Controls (SOC) for service organizations.
Increase efficiency, from reporting through return of assets to rightful owners, and every step in between.
Our process management services are customized to support all unclaimed property operations, including:
- Claims Processing and Call Center
- Securities Reconciliation
We are committed to ensuring that our software, controls and information security practices meet and exceed industry standards, as well as all legal and regulatory requirements. Our compliance services, associated controls, and information security program are independently audited annually, in accordance with AICPA’s System and Organization Controls (SOC) for service organizations.